COLOR YOURSELF ANEW
Looking for a change in style? Do you need a little pick-me-up? Do you long for the hair color of your younger days? Time to add a bit of spice to life? Ready to don your own superwoman persona? There is no better way than with Hair Color. Whether subtle or dramatic, well chosen and placed color can make even the same old cut anew.
A perfect hair color can make you look vibrant and enhance your spirits as well. It can spruce up your hair or give you a complete makeover. There are some things that you should keep in mind before you decide to color your hair. You will want a shade that complements your natural skin and enhances your personality.
Coloring your hair is one way to express your individuality. Take some time to consider the final benefits you are looking for. Writing down a list of adjectives can help. Benefits can include: soft, youthful, shiny, thickest, nourished, lively, vibrant, striking,etc. If you are clear about exactly what you want, it can help in choosing the hair color that is right for you.
Unless you are a professional colorist, the presence of underlying pigments and tones, makes choosing the perfect color a bit confusing. You can achieve the most flattering look, if you consider your skin tone and eye color. Hair color that balances your complexion is the most flattering.
Different hair colors suit different complexions. Whether you are considering simply blending in a few grey hairs or sporting an all blue bang, in order to choose a suitable hair color, you need to identify the right combination to flatter you completely. It is a must that you choose a hair color that balances your complexion. All complexions fall into four different skin tone categories.
Which skin tone category are you? To learn more about how to choose a color combination that flatters you completely, read Color Balance Your Complexion
YOU MAY BE INTERESTED IN MORE, INSPIRED BY MY COLOR CLIENTS
- What shampoo and conditioner should I use?
- I heard some hair color is bad for your hair.
- Can I color ( or highlight) when I am pregnant ( or nursing)?
- Can I put a blond color on my black hair?
- The color did not take. What happened?
- Why will it take a week or more to put my hair back to its natural color?
- My hair looks dull. What can I do to make my hair more shiny?
- I’ve always used this (box) color to color my hair myself at hom. Why is it a different color this time?
- How often should I shampoo?
- Can hair color really make my hair thicker?
- Should I color or get a keratin treatment first?
- My hair feels dry. What can I do for my dry hair?